|Sign up for Job Alert|
- Minimum of 5 years experience in MicroStrategy development (advanced reports and complex dashboard creation) and should have good knowledge in data warehouse concepts.
- Should have about 1 to 2 years experience in MicroStrategy administration as well.
- Should have good knowledge in data warehouse concepts and dimensional modeling Should have good communication skills Should be good in SQL
- Ability to work in a high paced, multiple vendors global environments
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems in order to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirements