LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION POSTING NOTICE
H-1B non-immigrant worker are being sought by Hire IT People, LLC, through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Work Location: 1761 S Street, NW, Suite LL4, Washington DC, 20009
- Beneficiary: DN
- Position (H-1B Job Title): Technical Trainer
- LCA (ETA Case Number): I-200-12146-926516
- SOC (ONET/OES) Code: 13-1151
- Period of Employment: 10/01/2012 through 09/30/2015
- Number of Workers seeking to employ: 1
- Range of Wage Rate Offered: $28.00/ HR Wage Level: Level 2 (Part Time)
- Wage Source: OFLC Data Center (Office of Foreign Labor Certification) – OES (Occupational Employment Statistics)
The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Hire IT People, LLC 1761 S Street, NW, Suite LL4, Washington DC, 20009 Complaints alleging misrepresentation of materials facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor. Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally or better qualified U.S. Worker, or an employer's misrepresentation regarding such offer(s) of employment may be filed with:
U.S. Department of Labor Wage & Hour Division
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Ave, NW Washington, DC 20210
Notice posted from 05/25/2012 – 06/09/2012 (for 12 consecutive days) at the following two conspicuous locations Entrance and office bulletin board:: 1761 S Street, NW, Suite LL4, Washington DC, 20009 and www.hireitpeople.com This notice remained clearly visible and unobstructed during the entire period of posting.