LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION POSTING NOTICE
H-1B non-immigrant worker are being sought by Hire IT People, LLC, through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Work Location: 1001 E Lookout Drive, Richardson, TX 75082
- Position (H-1B Job Title): DEVELOPER - LEADING EDGE (JAVA DEVELOPER)
- LCA (ETA Case Number): I-200-12178-069498
- SOC (ONET/OES) Code: 15-1021
- Period of Employment: 07/05/2012 through 07/04/2015
- Number of Workers seeking to employ: 1
- Range of Wage Rate Offered: $40.00/ HR Wage Level: Level 3
- Wage Source: OFLC Data Center (Office of Foreign Labor Certification) – OES (Occupational Employment Statistics)
The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Hire IT People, LLC 1761 S Street, NW, Suite LL4, Washington DC, 20009 Complaints alleging misrepresentation of materials facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor. Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally or better qualified U.S. Worker, or an employer's misrepresentation regarding such offer(s) of employment may be filed with Federal Office U.S. Department of Labor Wage & Hour Division Frances Perkins Building 200 Constitution Ave, NW Washington, DC 20210
Notice posted from 06/26/2012 – 07/07/2012 (for 12 consecutive days) at the following two conspicuous locations: 1761 S Street, NW, Suite LL4, Washington DC, 20009 and sent for posting to place of employment 1000 E. Look Out Drive, Richardson TX 95082. The notice remained clearly visible and unobstructed during the entire period of posting.