- 20 + years of experiences in information technology field ranging from technical support to full life cycle Windows and web development.
- 10 + years analysis, design and development of client/server, Windows based database driven applications.
- 3 + years analysis, design and development of client/server, n-tier web based applications.
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server database development, maintenance, developing queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Industry experience involves Travel, Property Management, Collections, Insurance and Pharmaceuticals.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working as incorporated independent contractor (Excursion Technologies, Inc.) since Feb 2004
Client: Confidential, New York, NY May 2010 to September 2010 .NET DEVELOPER
- Start-up of home/vacation rental site www.topstay.com in ASP.Net 4.0/MVC 2.
- Coded in C#, JQuery/AJAX and JSON.
- Assignments included creation of UI pages and user controls and middle tier processing for editing of owner properties, account/profile information.
- Interfacing with Google Maps API V2.
- Developed build and deployment applications using Visual Build Pro 7 and C# WinForms application.
- SQL Server 2008 database with MVC 2 Entity Framework.
Client: Confidential Oct 2009 to May 2010 .NET DEVELOPER
- Rewrite of vacation home rental site www.ownerdirect.com in ASP.Net 3.5.
- Coded in C#, JQuery/AJAX, and using Microsoft AJAX Toolkit.
- Assignments included UI pages and user controls, middle tier and backend processing for booking engine (guest requests and in-house request processing).
- Interfacing with Beanstream XML based web service gateway/API for online credit card processing.
- Generating accounting reports.
- Working in SQL Server 2005/2008 creating and modifying stored procedures/triggers/functions.
Client: Confidential Peachtree City, GA Aug 2007 to Oct 2009 ASP 2.0 DEVELOPER
- Responsible for enhancements and maintenance for property management website of CsS Services in Decatur, GA www.csslive.com.
- Consumer of XML based web service using XSLT for querying and displaying rental history.
- Oracle 9i (9.0.2) backend.
Client: Confidential. Atlanta, GA Aug 2007 to Oct 2009 .NET DEVELOPER
- Enhancing, testing and debugging of ScoutPro demo application being marketed for pilot run to Rutgers University football team.
- ScoutPro is a WinForms application written in C# using .NET 2003.
- Responsible for modifications to company website www.perceptivepro.com
Client: Confidential Atlanta, GA Aug 2000 to Sept 2006 LEAD APPLICATION DEVELOPER Working as W2 employee of Strategic Support Systems and changed over to subcontractor status in Feb 2004.
- Full life cycle development of drug purchasing, invoicing and reporting applications and interdepartmental drug requisition systems for Emory University, Crawford Long and Wesley Woods Hospital Pharmacies.
- Visual Basic 6.0 and MS Access front-ends with Access and SQL Server 2000 back-ends primarily using ActiveX Data Objects.
- Command of Structured Query Language and SQL Server database administration including replication.
- Extensive experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures as well as MS Access reports, customized reporting applications exporting programmatically to MS Excel and reporting using Crystal Reports.
- Extensive experience linking Access and SQL Server data and data conversion.
- Experience transmitting, receiving and processing EDI documents in the form of purchase order, acknowledgement and invoicing data.
Client: Confidential. Atlanta, GA July 2001 to Feb 2002 APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Partnership with Strategic Support Systems developing prototype client/server web service called Excursion Travel Exchange http://www.excursiontech.com/etx/default.asp for a data conversion engine utilizing the XML Data Object Model with XSLT style sheets for data rendering.
- ASP.Net and multi-threaded C# assemblies to be utilized by airline computer reservation companies for migrating and converting travel agency data over the Internet.
- Work as Direct Hire since 1989
Confidential. Atlanta, GA Dec 1996 to Feb 2004 Client: Confidential Dec 1997 to Aug 2000 APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Full life cycle development of large and small fleet trucking insurance policy management and document issuance system for AI Transport (a division of AIG Insurance)
- Visual Basic 5/6 with MS Access backend.
Client: Confidential. Atlanta, GA Dec 1996 to Dec 1997 APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Designed and developed a multi-threaded asynchronous serial communications application using Visual C++/MFC 2.0.
- Worked in maintenance role on the Fleetsafe application written in Visual C++/MFC 2.0.
Confidential. Atlanta, GA Aug 1996 to Dec 1996 SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Quality Assurance and testing of a large Visual C++/Oracle Client Server airline maintenance application (LMOS) used by Delta Airlines.
Confidential. Atlanta, GA Jan 1996 to Aug 1996 PROGRAMMER/ANALYST
- Testing and debugging Borland C++ Worldspan airline reservation front-end software, scripting compiler, and run engine.
- Evaluation of Remote LAN client/server software for Electronic Software Distribution project.
- Completed course in Win32 Client/Server and Windows System Programming.
Confidential. Atlanta, GA Sept 1989 to Jan 1996 APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of Borland C++ applications and utilities relating to airline computer reservation system help desk and travel agency environments.
- Worked on the team that designed and developed all the automated data conversion applications to convert travel agency data (passenger name records and passenger data profiles) into the Apollo airline computer reservation system from the Sabre, Worldspan and SystemOne reservation systems.
- Help desk support for travel agent using computer reservation system and associated Windows applications.
EDUCATION Interactive Learning Systems
- Certification in Business Programming
- Lab work, introductory and advanced studies in BASIC, COBOL, Pascal and C programming languages, spreadsheet and relational database concepts.
|< Prev||Next >|