BMC Remedy AR System: 8+ years BMC Remedy ISTM: 8+ years BMC Remedy Integrations: 6 + years
As an BMC Remedy Consultant with over8+ years of progressivelyresponsible positions in diversified and very large production and developmentenvironments in various domains like IT, Banking and Retail with ITSM . BMC Remedyexpert with primary proficiency in installing, administering of multipleremedy AR and ITSM versions 6.3, 7.1, 7.5, 7.6.x, BMC ProactiveNetPerformance Management 8.5 (BPPM) and databases in Solaris, Unixand Windows Operating systems. BMC Remedy training on AR SystemAdministrator on 7.x. ITIL V3 certified professional having a goodknowledge on ITIL processes / framework.Basic knowledge on administrative tasks of BMC ProactiveNet (BPPM)performance management. Expertise onRemedy AR System out of box products and developing the customizedapplications. Full life cycle knowledge on all the ITSM modules (IncidentManagement, Change Management, SLA Management). Good understanding of RemedyMid-tier system and Web Services. Provided Production Support and resolvedissues within the stipulated time. Excellent troubleshooting skills to identifyand resolve issues that arise within the application. Maintenance of the RemedyEmail Engine and resolution of email related issues. Proficiency inassimilation of System Requirement Specifications and Business process analysisand handled large software projects from concept to completion. Expertise inProject execution, Design, Coding, Documenting and troubleshooting applicationsin Remedy. Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycleincluding Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment. Capable ofmaking decisions within own sphere of responsibility and authority, alwaysstrives to exceed customer satisfaction, dynamically seek, and assimilate newknowledge and encourage others to do the same. Ability to lead and manage awide variety of design and development projects in team and independentsituations
- ITIL V3 Certified Professional
- BMC Remedy AR System Administrator Part1, Part2 andPart3 trainings on 7.x
Products:BMC Remedy ARS 6.3, 7.1, 7.5, 7.6BMC Remedy ITSM 7.1, 7.5, 7.6, BMCProactiveNet 8.5 (BPPM), BMCAtrium CMDB 7.5 Databases:Oracle 8, 9, 10g, Ms Access, Ms Sql Server 2kx ReportingTools: Crystal Reports 9, Remedy Reports OperatingSystems: Solaris, Windows, Unix. Technologies:ARS Perl, HTML
Client: Confidential,Bentonville, AR Jan 2011 - Till Date BMC Remedy Developer- ITSM Implementer This project is all aboutthe implementation of BMC remedy AR system and ITSM 7.x suites i.e IncidentManagement, Problem Management, Change Management and Service Level Management. Responsibilities:
- Involvedin requirements gathering and design specifications.
- Responsiblefor application and data administration of BMC Remedy Action request System
- Involvedin fresh installation of AR System andentire ITSM applications suites i.e. Incident Management, ProblemManagement, Change Management and Service Level Management, CMDB and Approval server.
- Integrationof Web based application for automated ticket creation in Incident Managementthrough inbuilt HPD staging forms using remedy Web services.
- Configurationof foundation data like location, support groups.
- Designingthe template for the configuration of foundation elements including the productand operational categorizations.
- Workingwith the various team for getting the foundation related data.
- Responsiblefor installing, configuring, and deploying BMC ProactiveNet 8.5 Performance management and also responsible for ensuring that BMC ProactiveNet 8.5 Performance managementleverages data and information transferred from other Business Service management(BSM) products such as BMC Atrium CMDB.
- OLE automation process has been implemented for spell check functionality in ARSystem.
- Managedall Remedy application administration needs and provided application support toa large organization.
- Installedand configured BMC Remedy flashboards for graphical representation of AR systemdata.
- Responsiblefor BMC Remedy Email engine installation and mailbox configuration.
- Installationand configuration of BMC Atrium CMDB 7.5.
- Importof CMDB data using ADDM tool for auto discovery of CI's and mappingthe staging dataset to production golden dataset BMC.ASSET throughnormalization and reconciliation process.
- Responsiblefor configuration of Operational categorization and product categorization.
- Responsiblefor configuration of change management approvals in all three phases of review,business and Implementation.
ENVIRONMENT: BMC Remedy ARS 7.6, 7.5, ITSM 7.6, 7.5,Oracle 11g, Solaris 10
Client: Confidential,Huntsville, MDAug 2009 - Dec 2010 BMC RemedyDeveloper and Administrator. First Data supports its customers by helping them process andunderstand the intelligence behind every transaction. This project is todevelop the BMC remedy AR system existing application based on the requirementswhich involves Requirements gathering, Designing the process flow andimplantation of the AR system customized application followed by postproduction Support. Responsibilities:
- Responsiblefor requirements gathering and design specifications.
- Responsiblefor Installation of BMC Remedy AR System.
- Responsiblefor Application design using Forms, Coding, Functional testing, andImplementation.
- InstalledBMC Remedy flashboards for graphical representation of AR system data. CreatedBar chart and Pie chart flashboards in AR system.
- Responsiblefor the post production maintenance and support of the project.
- Extensivelyworked on the pain areas where the end users were having frequent issues inaccessing remedy applications and performance.
- Implemented the high performance tuning applicationwhich monitors the health of the system on daily basis which updates thesupport analyst through email alerts when there is critical alarm raised on thesystem.
ENVIRONMENT:BMC Remedy ARS 6.3, Oracle 9, HP-Unix 11.11, Windows XP
Client: Confidential,Bangalore, India Jan2009 - July 2009 BMC RemedyDeveloper The Request Management System(RMS) is a product developed on Remedy's Action Request System platform (ARS)with an intention to re-engineer the existing request management processes usedby all the employees of SCB across the entire locations worldwide. This systemprovides a means of capturing, processing, prioritizing, tracking, fulfilling,closing and reporting on service requests Theprocess flow of the system is as follows - The system comprises of variousroles such as Requester, Administrator, Implementer, and Approver. A Requesterlogs into the system through a web interface and creates an Order. An orderconsists of multiple Requests and a Request consists of multiple Activities. AnApprover in the backend using Remedy AR System then approves this. Afterapproval, the implementers perform all the actions to complete the Order. Theadministrator intervenes should the need arise. Responsibilities:
- MaintainedUser accounts, Licenses and involved in development of a Custom Time trackingapplication.
- Gatheredrequirements from various business groups/users. Analyzed and evaluated theserequirements within ITIL framework and industry best practices.
- Activelyparticipated as team member in planning, designing and implementing changemanagement and asset management modules.
- Customized Remedy Change Management using Remedyworkflow objects such as forms, active links, active link guides, filters,filter guides and escalations.
- Documentationof Requirement Analysis workshops.
- Developedseveral Custom applications, Upgraded ARServer, Email Engine from 6.1 to 6.3
- Involvedin performance tuning of AR system which has significantly improved the healthof AR server performance at the highest level.
ENVIRONMENT: Remedy ARS (7.x and 6.x), ITSM 7.1, Incident Management 7.0.1, ChangeManagement 7.0.1, Problem Management, Asset Management, (6.x), SLA, RemedyMigrator 7.0, Remedy Import, CMDB 2.1, Crystal Reports, TOAD, Windows 2003/XP,Oracle 9i.
Confidential, Saudi ArabiaJuly 2007-Jan 2009 BMC RemedyDeveloper Client is a fixed second fixed line telecom operator to providefixed services including voice and broadband services in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Client is considered a pioneering provider of4th Generation broadband services in the kingdom, the company's WiMAX networkis based on the latestIEEE 802.16 standard, also called Broadband Wireless Access)which allows for mobility - ease of access, extensive and detailed RFplanning were implemented using Motorola's industry leading RF planning tools.This project involves installation and configuration of BMC Remedy AR Systemand ITSM 7.1 Applications in HA environment. Responsibilities:
- Playedthe role of a Implementer of entire Remedy ARS - ITSM suites
- Workedon Multiple High Availability environments with multiple AR servers with shareddatabase.
- Integrationwith LDAP Active directory - auto population of people data in Remedy.
- Integrationof third party web application with remedy through inbuilt remedy web services.Used CREATE, SET and GET operations for automation of ticket in remedy. Webbased application has invoked remedy web services for creating and updating ofremedy tickets.
- Installation of BMC Topology discovery tooland configured to integrate with BMC remedy ITSM CMDB Suite.
- Integrationwith BMC Remedy and Netcool for inflow of alarms which created tickets inremedy.
- StandardITSM Configuration, SLA Configuration, Email Configuration
- Involvedin Developing the Forms, Workflows - Building Applications.
- Usingthe AR Migrator tool to deploy objects from the Development to UAT and UAT toProduction Environments. Usage of Remedy Migrator, Import tool and Definitionfiles to deploy deliverables onto Production.
ENVIRONMENT: Remedy ARS 7.1, Midtier 7.1, Approval Server 7.1,Assigment Engine 7.1, CMDB 2.0, Service Desk 7.0.3 Change Management 7.0.3 SLM7.0.3, Sun Solaris10, Oracle 10g,
Company: Confidential,India Client: INGVysa, Bangalore, IndiaAug 2006 - Jun 2007 BMC RemedySupport Responsibilities:
- Providingassistance to end users thorough phone calls and creating tickets based on theissue and assigning ticket to the support group.
- Responsiblefor incident issue resolution from creating till the closure of the ticket byfollowing up with the customer.
- Addressingissues related to user permissions, groups, notifications etc.
- Involvedin various discussions with various teams of the organization to capture thevisibility.
- Responsiblefor inter operational SLA between the internal support groups.
- Involvein daily status update calls
- Contributedin designing multi-tiered application architectures and assisted in designingserver environments.
Client: Confidential,Bangalore, India Mar2004 - Jun 2006 Remedy Supportand Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Providingthe L0 front end support for the internal employees of the organization.
- Loggingthe incidents to remedy application for which source of incident would beeither through call or through email.
- Providingthe initial work around solution to minimize the impact of the incident.
- Createa problem ticket to find the root cause for the re-occurring of incidents andcreate RFC for the implementation of the root cause.
- Assigningthe incidents to the back office support team people for next level of support.
- Responsiblefor the entire cycle of incident starting from incident creation to the closureof incident.
- Co-ordinationwith the different support team for the follow up or resolution of the incidentas soon as possible and escalate to the higher level if required.
- Adherenceto the SLA of the incident response and resolution time.
- Followingup with the end user on the resolution of the issue and re-open the incident ifrequired for the issue which is not fixed and close the incident based on thefeedback of the end user.
EDUCATION Bachelors of Engineering in Electronicsand Communications
|< Prev||Next >|