- Nearly 7 years of experience in the implementation, upgrade, deployment and testing of the Siebel CRM V7.x, 8.x applications with thorough understanding of Architecture, Scope and Functionality.
- Extensive experience in Siebel EAI – Workflows, Web Services , Integration Objects, Siebel Adapters, EAI Transport Adapters, VBCs, SOAP, WSDL & DTD.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Siebel EIM, developing Configuration (ifb) files and EIM jobs with working knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and UNIX.
- Excellent knowledge in Siebel Configuration, Scripting & Server Administration.
- Very Good Knowledge in Business Services, VBC, EBC, Siebel Data Model, E-Config, Assignment Manager, Campaign Management, Order Management, Siebel CTI, Actuate & Informatica.
- Hands on experience in Upgrading Siebel 7.7 to Siebel 8.0.
- Good knowledge in developing PlSql Scripts, Packages & Stored Procedures.
- Good experience in design and development of applications using Java/J2EE technologies, JMS, Web Services, SOA concepts and knowledge in BI.
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under the pressure of fast-paced, time-sensitive environments while committed to deliver timely, accurate and quality work.
- Decision making ability to establish priorities, credibility, and balance with the organization\'s competing priorities involving multitasking and the ability to manage & plan work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CRM : Siebel 7.8.3/7.7/7.5 – Call Center, eService, Sales, eComm, ePharma,
Programming Language: C, C++, HTML, XML, Java/J2EE
Middleware : Tomcat 5x, BEA Web logic, MQ Series, HTTP Transports
Web Service Framework: Apache Axis
DBMS : SQL Server, Oracle, TOAD
Tools : Siebel 6.x, 7.8, 8.0
Other Technologies : Siebel (e-Scripting, Server Admin, Configuration, EAI, EIM, Workflows)
Reporting Tools : Actuate Report 6.x
Operating System : Windows 2003, Windows XP, UNIX
Automation Testing Tools: Load Runner, QTP
Confidential,Costa Mesa, CA Siebel Application Consultant
Siebel-Order Management (Apr 2007 - Till date)
- Worked with key client personnel to define and gather business requirements, mapping them into Siebel, and participated in the Analysis and design of the Siebel Application.
- Developed Inbound and Outbound workflows, workflow policies, workflow actions for automation of order and billing process and integrating with external systems to calculate tax using TIBCO.
- Worked on creating the Integration Objects for integration purpose.
- Configured the workflows for inbound and outbound integration.
- Responsibility includes Account, Asset, Order & Change Management.
- Implemented EIM best practices in mapping Siebel data with external data through EIM tables and implemented Siebel Alerts in EIM Delete and Merge jobs to avoid conflicts.
- Worked with data import / export and integration with legacy systems. Modified and designed batch jobs to import / export data between Siebel database and legacy systems.
- Worked on Scripting to perform the required validations.
- Implemented various business processes using Siebel Workflow Manager like automating and sending emails to remind users of critical business functions.
- Documented the whole process to handle and to debug the code easily.
- Implemented performance tuning techniques to enhance the performance of the application.
- Assisted with integration, system, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: Siebel 8.0 Sales, eService, Siebel Tools, Windows 2003, Oracle 10g
Confidential,Siebel Lead Developer
Mobile Handheld Solution on Symbian platform (Apr 2003 - Feb2007)
- Involved in Analysis and design of the Solution.
- Configured ePharma product to manage, synchronize, and coordinate all customer interactions across sales and service channels and to gain a better understanding of customer behavior and optimize decision-making.
- Created Integration Objects using EAI Wizard.
- Worked on Inbound and Outbound web services to combine component-based development and Internet standard protocols that include HTML, XML, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Web Services Description Language (WSDL).
- Involved in Application Configuration using Siebel Tools.
- Worked on Java Servlets to integrate frontend and backend by invoking the Siebel workflows using
Java Data Bean using web logic as a middleware, and involved in the Integration of Siebel with Handheld devices
like Nokia E61
- Install Uninstall Siebel Servers, Gateway Servers and Creates Siebel users and grant access control.
- Responsible for the data migration of multiple offices into the company’s central CRM Siebel
System. Created data mappings and implementation plan used to facilitate the migration.
- Developed reports based on virtual business components with custom code for additional
functionality and validations.
- Able to multitask and manage the priority of the business requirements.
Environment: Siebel 7.8 ePharma, Field Service, Siebel Tools, Web logic, Actuate, Informatica, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, (British Telecom, UK) Siebel Developer
- Used Siebel Tools to modify applets, views, and screens to meet client requirements.
- Involved in writing custom business services for validating different fields.
- Enhancement of Functionality of Siebel Business Components using Joins, Links and MVGs and
- Customized the application by creating workflows, business services, custom buttons using Siebel eScript and implemented other declarative alternatives like User properties and data validation methods.
- Configured business rules using the Siebel Assignment Manager.
- Created custom business Services, Siebel EAI BS, Integration Objects, XML Converter and EAI HTTP Transport to synchronize account and billing data in external systems.
- Prepared the EIM jobs integrating with the external system for bulk import of data.
- Using SQL plus database application tool wrote SQL queries against other Legacy Systems to retrieve data and validate it for Siebel Import process.
- Provided Extracts to the Down stream system from Siebel OLTP using Informatica ETL.
- Performed the Unit Testing and Integration testing.
Environment: Siebel 7.8 eComm, Siebel Tools, Informatica Power Center 6.2, Oracle, TOAD
Siebel 8.0 Beta Program
- Install, Uninstall Siebel Servers, Gateway Servers.
- Set up users and groups; established access and query privileges for users & performed repository management tasks.
- Trained other members on the development activities done by giving the presentations.
- Configured UCM to meet business requirements including defining and maintaining data cleansing,
Merging and matching.
- Performed post development upgrades configuration changes and tuned the production upgrade process.
- Performed data transfer from remote environment using EIM (run batch jobs).
- Extracted local and performed dbExtract tasks for the remote users.
- Siebel (CRM), CTI integration & implementation.
- A complete conversion of legacy data into Siebel Call Center Enterprise.
- Implemented custom program to quickly load data into Siebel so that business rules were adhered to
and dirty data was not brought in.
Environment: Siebel 6.6, 8.0 Call Center, Siebel Tools, Windows 2003, Oracle 10g
- Interacted with business requirements and prepared LLD studying HLD documents and implemented
Accounts, Contacts and Activity management modules.
- Involved in Data Mapping for loading the Legacy data and prepared SQL queries, configured and optimized configuration (.IFB) files to run EIM job for data load.
- Configured and customized the Applets, Views, Screens, BCs through joins, links MVGs and MVLs
- Responsible for Generating, Extracting, Initializing and populating the local database.
- Responsible for taking backup of Repositories, monitoring environments, server health checkup.
- Involved in writing scripts for business rules.
- Developed various Reports to meet the customer needs.
- Worked with the production support team to resolve the issues and with the implementation teams for
successful srf fixes on Test and Production environments.
Environment: Siebel 7.8 eComm, Siebel Tools, Windows 2003, SQL Server 2000.
Confidential, (British Telecom, UK) Siebel Configurator/Admin
- Worked on Siebel E-Scripting & Workflows (EAI) which involves web services.
- Worked on JMS for integrating Siebel and Java.
- Configured applets, views, join, LOVs.
- Performed Database extracts and backup of repository files for tool enhancements.
- Security Administration - Assigning data privilege to the users as per the position in the organization
hierarchy for the application and database for different Siebel development, testing and production
- Involved in Data Mapping and Data Integration process.
- Prepared Test Cases & Test Steps.
Environment: Siebel 7.7 eCommunications, Siebel Tools, UNIX, TOAD
Collaborative Dealer Management Solution (CDS)
- Configured Views, links, joins, Integration Objects, etc. to send and receive the data and
update the Siebel system accordingly.
- Designed Configurable Products using eConfigurator and ePricer module
- Involved in product configuration and Quote Management in eAutomotive application.
- Invoked Web Services using eScripting.
- Responsible for administering 4 Siebel remote servers for setting up employees, terminating
employees, setting up position, responsibilities, creating mobile clients and troubleshooting issues
faced by mobile clients.
- Performed Unit testing and integration testing of the development activities.
Environment: Siebel 7.7 eCommunications, Siebel Tools, Windows 2003, SQL Server 2000.
BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
|< Prev||Next >|