Purpose Seeking a position to utilize over 6 years of experience at banking industry in customer relations, negotiation, processing and underwriting that will help develop technical skills needed to advance within the company.
- Excellent knowledge of customer relations
- Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills
- Excellent Negotiation, processing and Modification skills
- HAMP and Non HAMP underwriting skill.
- Ability to multi task and prioritization
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to navigate multiple computer programs
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Working at Confidential as FHA Appeal Underwriter since April 2012.
- Underwriting of MHA appeal files (GSE and Non-GSE) ensuring compliance with appropriate company and secondary market investor standards.
- Examining loan documents for accuracy and completeness while working with processor or front line underwriter to secure all required documents and income calculations are correct.
- Once modification applications have been thoroughly evaluated and assessments have been made to determine the degree of risk will then document the relevant reasons for the approval or disapproval of loans based on MHA and bank in-house guideline and add the following documentation into its loan file.
- Respond directly to individual, department and investor audits.
- Worked as Confidential MHA Underwriter during September 2010 through March 2012
- Resolve MHA underwriting backlog as a part of special project assigned by senior management.
- Calculate Debt to income ratio (Front and backend) in order to qualify loan for MHA product.
- Create MHA trial doc and shipped to borrower.
- Worked at Confidential as MLO- FNMA Underwriter/Workout Specialist since October 2008 through August 2010.
- Calculate income to the file provided by process support group in order to create FNMA Non HAMP trial plan for borrower.
- Analyzes and determines best course of action on delinquent or potentially delinquent mortgage loans. Provide assistance to existing borrowers who may be experiencing difficulty meeting their monthly financial obligations by skillfully probing and evaluating borrowers for various workout programs, including loan modifications.
- Working on MHA fall out loan (Non-HAMP) with an average portfolio of 50 plus loans.
- Handled escalation calls, post closing errors, FNMA loan closing in HSSN, OOP issues and customers request in addition to management provided daily assignment.
- Working at Confidential as Customer Service Representative since September 2006 thru October 2008.
- Receiving, responding to and resolving customer's issues regarding real-estate loans.
- Cross-referring a variety of Countrywide Products and services.
- Worked at Confidential as a customer service representative & monitoring operator since June 1999 to September 2006.
- Process security alarms in timely, efficient manner.
- Dispatch proper authorities/ Cancel dispatches when necessary.
- Handle inbound calls, troubleshoot with customers and technicians.
- Worked at Confidential as an e-mail representative from January 1999 to June 1999.
- Provide customers with product availability & price via email.
- Processed orders & ensure delivery.
- Worked at Confidential as a support service consultant during December 1997 to January 1999.
- Sold entertainment packages & special events through inbound calls.
- Provide billing information & technical support for new installation.
- Received most application award
- Received Kevin C. Sullivan Top application award .
- Received "Employee of the month award"
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Excess, PowerPoint and job related software. Key Courses: ITSC 1401 (Intro to Computer) & ITSC 2435 (Application Problem Solving)
B. S. (Biology & Chemistry Major)
|< Prev||Next >|